The law firm of Graziano & Flynn, P.C., in Cherry Hill, handles a wide variety of family law, personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout South Jersey, including Cherry Hill, Marlton, Moorestown and surrounding towns. With more than 80 years of combined experience, our lawyers understand how an emotional family law issue can turn your life upside down. Further, when you are injured in an accident or due to someone else’s negligence, we believe you have an absolute right to be compensated for your injuries.Our Areas of Practice: Family Law & Personal Injury
We encourage you to reach out to our lawyers if you or someone you love is facing any family-related legal issue or personal injury claim in Camden, Burlington or Gloucester counties.Family Law
Speak to a skilled family lawyer at Graziano & Flynn if you are contemplating divorce or in need of a lawyer who will protect your interests and fight for your rights regarding:
Child Custody: Your children are your primary concern and, when the divorce process gets cantankerous, it’s not unusual to fight over the children. We will protect your children at every turn and make sure their best interests regarding custody are heard by the courts.
Child Support: In New Jersey, the family courts will decide who pays how much and to whom when it comes to child support. You need to protect your rights whether you are the custodial parent who is requesting financial support, or the parent who will be paying it.
Alimony or Spousal Support: Divorce turns the lives of good people upside every day. It’s both the end of something and the beginning of a new chapter in your lives. Regardless, together or alone, you need to both pay your way going forward. Graziano & Flynn will make sure your needs are met.
LGBT Marriage/Divorce: Laws in this area are constantly changing and you need a family lawyer who is not only knowledgeable about LGBT marital law but who is also compassionate and forward-thinking about alternative lifestyles. We will protect your rights in family court, always.
High Net Asset Divorce: Financially fortunate couples have unique circumstances when it comes to all areas of divorce laws, but especially equitable division of debts and assets. We are keen negotiators and we don’t back down to overbearing opposing counsel.
We represent injured people exclusively, never insurance companies. Our clients are suffering from injuries ranging from broken bones to spinal cord injury to brain injury. We also pursue wrongful death lawsuits on behalf of families who have lost loved ones in accidents. Whether you are in Camden County, Burlington County, Gloucester County or elsewhere in South Jersey, we are ready to help you pursue compensation for your personal injury.
- Auto accidents such as car accidents, motorcycle accidents, commercial vehicle accidents, bus crashes and all other types of auto accidents.
- Construction site accidents, including falls from heights, welding burns, heavy machinery accidents, electrical burns, trench collapses, forklift accidents and scaffolding collapses. We also help construction workers injured by job site debris and defective products outside of machinery, such as failed safety equipment.
- Workplace accidents ranging from industrial accidents to on-the-job car crashes to repetitive stress injuries to the neck or head.
- Dangerous or defective products, whether industrial or consumer products.
- Medical malpractice, surgical errors, radiology errors and other forms of medical negligence.
- Slip-and-falls, negligent security, dog bites and other forms of premises liability.
When you are facing a divorce or any of the other stressful, emotional family law matters, you need an attorney who will be on your side, providing you with knowledgeable, compassionate legal guidance. Likewise, if you are reeling from the aftermath of severe injuries or a wrongful death, please contact our offices in New Jersey today for a confidential consultation. Initial personal injury consultations are free of charge. Call us today or send us an e-mail.