When his clerkship term ended Ron Graziano began his litigation career in 1974 as an associate with the law firm of Tomar, Parks, Seliger, Simonoff & Adourian. By 1979 Ron had become partner and became the firm’s managing partner in 1990. He held that position for ten years during which time the firm grew to over sixty lawyers. All the while Ron maintained his litigation practice taking ever more complicated cases to trial. In fact, Ron was a certified trial attorney for over 25 years. In 2003 Ron began the law firm of Ronald A. Graziano, A Professional Corporation. Ron is proud of the highest possible ranking provided to him by his peers for integrity and legal ability.*
During the early 1980’s Ron began a career of public service while still practicing law. He was elected as a Councilman in Mount Laurel Township serving as Deputy Mayor and ultimately as Mayor. During this period he also served on the Township Planning Board.
Ron’s public service interests and community involvement have not been entirely political. He has served as the Chancellor of the Rutgers-Camden Law School Alumni Association, as a member of the Board of Directors for Camden Regional Legal Services, as an Executive Committee member of the New Jersey Association of Trial Lawyers of America and as a member of the Merit Selection Panel for the United States District Court of the District of New Jersey.
Ron’s community work has also included the youth of his community. For seven years he served as a baseball coach. For two of those years he was the director of a baseball program that involved nearly seventy coaches, forty teams and five hundred youngsters.
For nearly a decade Ron has taught seminars for other lawyers on various legal topics under the auspices of the Institute for Continuing Legal Education. As part of those seminars, he has published monographs on topics ranging from products liability to business litigation. Actually, Ron’s legal publishing career began in law school when he published a case comment entitled “Constitutional Law-School Desegregation.”
Although born in New York, Ron has been a resident of the South Jersey area since 1970. He is admitted as an attorney in New Jersey, New York and the District of Columbia. He is admitted to the bar of the United States Supreme Court as well as the Second and Third Circuit Courts of Appeal. He has argued before the New Jersey Supreme Court and several of his cases have resulted in published opinions by Appellate Courts.
J.D., Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey School of Law – Camden, Camden, New Jersey, 1973
Honors: Corpus Juris Secundum Award, Recipient, 1971-1972
Law Journal: Rutgers-Camden Law Journal, Associate Editor, 1972 – 1973
B.A., Fordham University, New York, New York, 1970
District of Columbia
U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
U.S. Supreme Court
Rutgers-Camden Law School Alumni Association
Camden Regional Legal Services, Inc.
Member, Board of Directors
Mount Laurel Township
United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
Member, Merit Selection Panel
New Jersey Association of Trial Lawyers of America
Member, Executive Committee
Mount Laurel Township
- Civil Trial Attorney, Supreme Court of New Jersey, Board on Trial Attorney Certification
- Civil Trial Attorney, Board of Trial Advocacy
- “Constitutional Law – School Desegregation”
- Herner v. Housemaster of America Inc., 349 N.J. Super 89 (Superior Court of New Jersey, Appellate Division 2002)
- Herner v. Housemaster of America Inc., 174 N.J. 40 (Supreme Court of New Jersey 2002)
- House v. Carter-Wallace, 232 N.J. Super. 42 (Superior Court of New Jersey, Appellate Division 1989)
- House v Carter-Wallace, 117 N.J. 175 (Supreme Court of New Jersey 1989)
- Portner v. Portner, 93 N.J. 215 (Supreme Court of New Jersey 1983)
- Renz v. Penn Central Corp., 87 N.J. 437 (Supreme Court of New Jersey 1981)
- National — National Institute for Trial Advocacy (NITA)
- New Jersey — The Institute for Continuing Legal Education (ICLE)
- Mount Laurel Township, Mayor, 1984
- Hon. Mitchell H. Cohen, Chief Judge, U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, Law Clerk, 1973 – 1974
- Mount Laurel Township, Deputy Mayor, 1983
- Tomar, Parks, Seliger, Simonoff & Adourian, Associate
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court.