Once the decision to get divorced is made, it is import to do some planning prior to filing the paperwork. At Graziano & Flynn, P.C., in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, we regularly work with people considering divorce. We strive to ensure that our clients take all options into consideration when establishing a divorce plan.Effective Divorce Planning Lawyers
A divorce can cause significant financial and emotional turmoil. Our attorneys advise clients on all aspects of divorce planning in Camden County, Burlington County and Gloucester County. Some of the common considerations include children’s issues, housing concerns, alimony, and property division. We work with our clients to develop a clear understanding of their situation and help them determine the proper time for an advantageous divorce.Things to Consider When Contemplating a Divorce in New Jersey
As New Jersey divorce planning lawyers, some of the issues we commonly examine while helping our clients plan for divorce include:
- The status of children: Are they about to graduate from high school? Do you plan to send them to a private school?
- Purchasing a new or larger home
- Parental involvement in the children’s lives
- Estate planning and designated beneficiaries
- What are the tax implications of the likely child custody arrangement?
- The status of retirement plans, 401(k)s, and stock options and how these affect qualified domestic relations orders (QDROs)
- The established lifestyle and alimony issues
- Entering new business ventures or expanding existing businesses
- Seeking new employment
Divorce planning provides the opportunity to use the New Jersey divorce laws advantageously. Our attorneys bring nearly 60 years of combined legal experience to every divorce matter we handle. We are committed to taking into account our clients’ financial, emotional and sociological concerns when developing a divorce plan. Our objective is to place our client in the best possible position to move forward with his or her life.Contact a New Jersey Divorce Planning Attorney
If you need legal advice or representation for a planned divorce in New Jersey, please contact Graziano & Flynn, P.C. We can be reached at 856-499-4351 or toll free 866-948-7568. You can also send us an email and we will respond promptly.